Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wanted: New Faces

Win a portrait like this!
In an effort to get more people to see me and my work, I am going to hold a drawing. Anyone who starts following me here, or "likes" one of my Facebook pages, will be entered to win a free 9"x12" original portrait like the one here, or an 11" x 14" signed print of your choice (see the fine art tab). 
To those who already follow me, thank you! And I will enter you into the drawing as well if you comment here or are mentioned by a new friend in a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Your site looks great! I love your art. I wish you great prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site, I love your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the portrait you did of my son at RM's party. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That was a fun time!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to participating in your k-8 art for kids! Please enter us in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete