Friday, March 15, 2013

Open Studio Invitation

I hope you can join me at my garden studio April 6th and 7th between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. I will have original works for sale, as well as prints, cards, and copies of my books. There will also be demonstrations, live music and refreshments. 
The Oak Path, Watercolor, 2012 by Linda Knoll


I'm part of this year's Stanislaus Artist Open Studio Tour, a county-wide event featuring 57 artists at 35 studios across the county. One of my paintings, The Oak Path, will be a prize in a drawing to be held after the tour. It won 1st place in the landscape category at last year's CCAA Spring Show. Entry forms are available with your tour ticket purchase. For more information on the tour, visit www.stanislausaos.wordpress.com. Tickets are available online or at several galleries in Modesto, Turlock and Oakdale. I will also have tickets available at my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment