Monday, April 8, 2013

Open Studio Weekend Successful

"Laughing Gremlins" in watercolor.
Open Studio weekend is done. We had a great time and I think it was successful! I started a new series of small watercolors (11"x11") that are extreme close up views of natural objects. Its kind of fun trying to figure out what they actually are. And I am giving them fun titles that don't give it away.

If you weren't able to stop in, or are interested in seeing any of my art in person, please contact me (email llknoll@gmail.com)! I'm happy to show it any time. Now, and into the summer, I have a bunch of new ideas that I'm going to be working on. So, I'm off to get started!
A guest checking out my paintings.

Paintings in the studio.

Guests enjoying my dad's spread of food.

Some more of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment